Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quiz on Quirks

I once again have the privilege of being "tagged" by Seraphic :) and of course I will oblige, especially since it's an excuse to NOT have my head stuck in a book in preparation for my comps...

As always, we begin with "The Rules":

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


6 Quirks:

1) I don't know if this is considered "quirky", but I DESPISE public speaking - I mean, I literally freeze up and turn into the proverbial "deer caught in the headlights"...

2) I'm usually neurotic about locking things - I check, I double-check, I triple-check - and yet, I frequently fear that I've left an appliance on and that the house is burning down in my absence!

3) I can handle two drinks, but if I dare to have a third, I amazingly overcome my fear of public speaking and become very much at ease socially and am quite prepared to express my opinion on just about any topic!

4) I usually think that when something goes wrong, it must be my fault. I tend to carry this to an extreme; i.e., if I could find a way of blaming myself for the fall of man, I'd probably do it.

5) I very easily pick up the moods of people around me; i.e., if someone around me is upbeat, I feel pretty happy - if someone is depressed, I start to feel down. This is probably normal, but I really think I'm like a sponge when it comes to absorbing the moods and emotions of those around me!

6) I'm a big-time procrastinator, which is why I'm complying with this meme request instead of studying for my exam! :)

OK, I tag:
Carole
Serene
Moonswinga
(I don't know any other bloggers well enough to tag them...)

No comments: