Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This & That

This morning, my sweet little Mom headed off to the library and returned with the first five books in the Mitford series! I'm very grateful and plan to get started on them today. Hopefully, I'll also squeeze in some studying in-between reading (just kidding...I mean, I really will try to keep studying for my exam as the top priority!).

My current freelance assignment is mostly completed - just a few odds and ends to take care of as we get closer to the printing date.

I've started sending out a number of resumes. It would be ideal to have a full-time job lined up for August after I complete my exam at the end of July, but I'll trust everything to God's timing as I continue to apply - please feel free to keep my job search in your prayers - thanks!

Also, please pray for Mr. George Carlin who passed away yesterday, and for his family.

No comments: