Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag - You're It!


I’ve been tagged by Seraphic at Seraphic Singles to answer the following relatively painless questions – so here goes:

1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read his blog.

What I was doing ten years ago:
Completing my second year working for Courage in New York city

Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Meet Donna for brunch (done).
2. Take Mom for a drive (done).
3. Spend time with Nana (done).
4. Call Lisa back.
5. Clean out the refrigerator.
(P.S. I already went to the Saturday Vigil Mass - lest anyone should think I blew off Sunday Mass!)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a place near my Mom’s so I could have my own space and still be close enough to help out Mom and Nana OR get a larger place for the three of us to continue living together.
2. Take Mom & Nana on holidays wherever they wanted to go, and plan some vacations with my friends
3. Get a new car.
4. Give more financial support to Courage and to other good ministries.
5. Start a Catholic film production company, or finance good Catholic media projects.

Three of my bad habits/qualities:
1. Somewhat prone to depression
2. Excessive fear of rejection
3. Susceptible to outbursts of long-repressed anger
(Wow – wouldn’t a stranger reading this LOVE to get to know me?? Yeesh!)

Five places I've lived:
1. New Delhi, India
2. Toronto, Ontario
3. New York, New York
4. Arlington, Virginia
5. Naples, Florida

Five jobs I've had:

1. Attendant at Group Home for Women with Cerebral Palsy
2. Office Manager/Event Coordinator for Courage Ministry
3. Photo & Permissions Editor
4. Volunteer Coordinator
5. Waitress at Chinese Café and Pastry Shop

Five books I've recently read:
1. Dare We Hope That All Men Be Saved? – Von Balthasar
2. Spiritual Direction – Henri Nouwen
3. Daisy Fay & The Miracle Man – Fannie Flagg
4. Can’t Wait to Get to Heaven – Fannie Flagg
5. Standing in The Rainbow - Fannie Flagg

Five people or communities I'm going to tag:
I’m going to cheat here and only tag two people since I don’t really know five bloggers out there well enough to tag. I tag:
Carole in Ireland, Father Jim Lloyd

No comments: